Hand made craftwork, made in Thailand under Fair Trade principles.
– Given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.
– Size tags sometimes do not match the advertised size.
– To compare sizes take a similar item of your own that fits well and lay it flat, smooth it out and use a tape measure to measure straight across, making sure the tape measure is tight.
– You may need to leave extra room for bulky items or for movement.
– Mao hill tribe pants are suitable for both men and women.
– Mao pants have wide baggy hips and thighs, and the inseam is extremely low cut, so these do not need to be considered when judging your size.
– Waist is measured around the pants at the absolute top. We have given the range we judge this pair can be worn by as well as the sweet spot in the middle which is normally the waist measurement to aim for.
Waist range: 30-36inches (76-91cms)
Waist sweet spot: 33inches (83cms)
Length: 38inches (96cms)
Fabric: Muang Cotton
Reasonably thick cotton, can shrink and the colours may run, especially on the first few washes.