- PLEASE NOTE: The glass cylinder light cover is embedded and taped into the outside of one of the two pieces of styrofoam packing that the oil warmer is contained in. Check the packing materials closely before reporting that the light cover is missing.
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 6" x 9 1/2" high. Weight: 2.3 lbs. Glass Dish: 4 5/8" Dia.
- Individually hand-crafted from cold cast resin with felt feet on bottom; glass dish and heat light cover.
- Because our polyresin products are individually hand-crafted works of art, colors may vary slightly from what is pictured here.
- Packaged in a decorative gift box. Halogen 35 watt 110v oil warmer bulb included. UL Approved electric cord with dimmer switch.
Ferocious in appearance, but a fascinating sight to behold, this fiery winged dragon lends its legendary image to an electric oil warmer. Resembling pewter with its’ metallic look finish, this small statue features a mythical dragon standing tall over the Lord’s castle. Add your favorite scented oil or wax tarts, then adjust the heat and light using the dimmer switch to create a mystical aura from the pages of medieval legend and lore! Makes a great gift idea for dragon lovers or any collector of old world Medieval and Gothic décor. Includes 4 5/8″ diameter glass oil warmer dish, glass light cover, and a Halogen 35 watt 110v oil warmer bulb. On/Off/Dimmer switch attached to UL recognized power cord. Essential oil not included.