- ART PRINT is 12" x 18", image measures 11.5" x 17.5" with a 0.25" border on each side.
- FROM AN ORIGINAL WORK OF ART. This Travel Art Poster was Created and Designed by an Award-winning American Artist, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- DESIGNED, PRINTED, & PRODUCED IN OREGON, USA. We are a Family-Owned Business that Believes in Celebrating the Best of our Community Artisans, from Creator to the Producer.
- PREMIUM ARCHIVAL INK & THICK ART PAPER PRINT. Quality Materials used in Giclee Print Production to Create Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist's Vision and Original Artwork.
- WE CURATE & PRODUCE FIRST-CLASS ART PRINTS. They honor and reflect the Magnificent, Beautiful, & Distinctive Locations that Inspired Them. We Believe that When the Place is Special and Worth Celebrating, the Art should Be Too.
All our art posters are from an original work of art created by an award-winning artist. They are professionally printed at our facility – in Portland, Oregon, USA – on the highest quality art paper using premium, long-lasting art inks that generate intense, rich colors that are true to the artist’s vision and original creation. The time and care put into producing your art poster will make it a tremendous addition of your kitchen, bedroom, family room, office, or even dorm room wall décor.
This work of art was designed by Artist Paul A. Lanquist (PAL), a Pacific Northwest artist who currently lives in central Oregon. Through the years, PAL has gravitated to the work of illustrators from the 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s that use color and design to communicate their ideas in a straightforward way. By combining the nostalgic look and feel of the past with the spectacular scenery of this country, PAL has created destination and travel posters that capture the beauty and life style of these unique areas.