- PROTECT YOUR POSTER and WALLS from tape, putty and thumbtack damage.
- Rich and Framous Poster Hangers are easy-to-use, economical alternative to wooden or metal frames.
- Resuable and made with pride in the USA of strong, lightweight resin for years of quality use.
- EZ-Hang 8mm hole on back works with push-pin thumbtack or Removable Poster Hanger Hook (not included).
- 3-piece set includes poster shown with 2 custom fit Poster Hangers for top and bottom of poster.
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni (March 6, 1475 – February 18, 1564), commonly known as Michelangelo, was an Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, poet, and engineer. Despite making few forays beyond the arts, his versatility in the disciplines he took up was of such a high order that he is often considered a contender for the title of the archetypal Renaissance man, along with his rival and fellow Italian Leonardo da Vinci. Two of his best-known works, the Pieta and David, were sculpted before he turned thirty. Michelangelo also created two of the most influential works in fresco in the history of Western art: the scenes from Genesis on the ceiling and The Last Judgment on the altar wall of the Sistine Chapel in Rome.