- Sunflowers - It is the representative work of Vincent van Gogh and one of the most widely known paintings in the National Gallery. Sunflowers had a special significance for Van Gogh. The painting was actually mirrors himself.
- Made in USA: real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California. UV-resistant colors. Real wood frame(Non-MDF)& Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids' rooms.
- For giclee printing, the canvas used to actually print the final piece must be of archival quality. it is acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base. Museum-quality pieces printed, non-fading vibrant, saturated colors for up to 80-100 years.
- Real wood frame(Non-MDF)& Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids' rooms. Diameter size: 20X16", Standard Depth: 11/16"
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
Between 1881 and 1882, Monet painted landscapes in the open air at every opportunity. When the weather or his health prevents him from going outdoors, he stayed in and painted floral still life.
The densely brushstrokes composited a dynamic rhythm, and that was accentuated by the bright colors. Vincent Van Gogh was much taken by this splendid bunch of sunflowers, and in 1888 used it as the model for one of his own masterpieces.