- Contemporary Art
- Height: 12.00 in. Width: 12.00 in.
- Manufactured by: Amber Lotus
- Seller SKU: 201800002215
- Celtic Mandala Wall Calendar
The Celtic Mandala wall calendar presents the magical knot weavings of Welsh artist Jen Delyth. Jen’s intricate paintings and illustrations are founded in her deep connection to her Celtic heritage and are a personal journey into the language of ancient Celtic myth, mythology, and symbol. Jen’s distinctive iconographic style is inspired by the spirit in nature and Celtic pagan knotwork, which expresses our mythic connection to the natural world.
- 12″ x 12″ wall calendar (12″ x 24″ open).
- A year of Jen Delyth’s stunning Celtic artwork on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for the Celtic art enthusiast.
- Stories of Celtic lore, fables, and mythology accompany each image.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
The Celts perceived the presence of divine forces in all aspects of nature. Patterns of harmony and balance, dark and light, winter and summer, female and male are woven throughout Celtic tradition. Celtic knots and patterning reflect their belief in the continuity of life and the interconnection of all things, plants, animals, and otherworldly divinities. Celtic art is a symbolic repository of the mythology and spirituality of the ancient Celts.